TRAINING DURING COVID19
Starting in August , Airotique will be offering private lessons and small classes of 3 students in Lyra, Trapeze and Pole to both new and current students ages 15 and up (student must be 18 years old for Pole classes).
If you are interested in Silk Hammock or Silk Tissu we will only offer those in 4 week private sessions to new and current students ages 15 and up. These changes are in place due to the enhanced cleaning and 10ft distancing procedures required by the State of Virginia.
Prices for Classes are $30 , Private lessons $60 and 4 week fabric sessions $240. Hopefully when we recover from shut down losses we can offer discount packages again.
Our schedule is limited so book your reservations now since they will fill up fast. If you want a private but don’t see it on our schedule, please send us an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Private lesson require 24 hour advance booking. We also require a 2 hour cancellation if you cannot make your reservation.
Please remember staff and students are required to wear face masks in lobby, restroom, hallways and when 6 ft cannot be maintained. Students are not required to wear face masks during workout in the main studio however we recommend it when 10ft cannot be maintained.
We are excited to get you back in the air safely. Enjoy!!!!
Covid19 Protocol and Waiver
Each student must read and acknowledge in Mindbody account before attendance.
fever 100.4+ or more/chills
shortness of breath
loss of taste or smell
muscle or joint pain
2. I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS.
3. I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
4. I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
5. I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country, or to any city considered to be a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
6. I understand that Airotique Movement LLC to include all staff members cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
Airotique Movement LLC is following the enhanced procedures below to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• Online scheduling and prepayment for services are required prior to arrival. Staff will not take any payments at studio.
• No Guests allowed. Students scheduled for class and Staff members will only be allowed inside Airotique facility. Please have your rides and parents wait in car outside.
• All persons entering studio must wear cloth face mask covering nose and mouth. Airotique will follow face covering requirements and exceptions in accordance with the State of Virginia Governor’s executive order. Masks must be worn in front lobby, restroom and times when a 6ft social distancing is not possible. Masks are not required during exercise however a 10ft distance must be maintained between all students and staff at that time. Masks are always recommended.
• Students will be required to wait outside until scheduled appointment time. Instructors will screen each student one by one at the front door. The screening process will include health questions, non-contact temperature, hand sanitizing and safety preflight. Instructors will also be required to take temperature before coming to studio.
• Students must leave shoes at the door and limit personal items to one small bag which must be left on black shelves. The locker room will be closed until further notice. Please come dressed, clean and ready to fly. No zippers, oils, lotions, jewelry or cell phones. Longer yoga pants and tops recommended. Shorts only allowed in pole classes.
• Prior to entering main gym, Instructors and students will be required to wash hands for 20 seconds and sanitize feet with sanitizer. Also we ask that you wash hands after sneezing or coughing. Airotique provides hand sanitizer throughout studio.
• Instructors are present for emergency spotting but in order to maintain a 10ft distance requirement students must be able to enter, invert and exit equipment with NO assistance. Conditioning and skill instruction will be taught in progression starting at the beginner level for all students.
• There will be absolutely NO equipment sharing between students or staff. Yoga props, exercise balls , straps and sticky mats will no longer be used until further notice. All participants are encouraged to bring personal water bottle since filtered water station is no longer available.
• Staff will wipe down surfaces and equipment thoroughly with hospital industrial grade disinfectant before and after each class according to the manufacturer’s directions and CDC guidelines. As an additional safety measure we will require Students to wipe down apparatus with disposable towel before and after use. Apparatus will not be touched 24 hours after or used 3-4 days after. This will allow enough time for cleaning, sanitation and disinfection. Airotique uses UVC light and electrostatic disinfectant spray throughout the facility as well.
• The studio will always be properly ventilated with a medical grade air purifier and if weather permitting we will open high bay garage door.
By acknowledging this Liability Release Waiver, I understand and agree to each statement above and release Airotique Movement, LLC from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
Airotique Movement LLC agrees to abide by these standards and affirms the same.
In consideration of the services of Airotique Movement, LLC, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, employees, and all other persons
or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “AM”), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and
discharge AM, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that my participation in aerial arts, aerial fitness training and instruction activities entails known and unanticipated risks
that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand
that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks include, among other things: slips and falls; falling from equipment; rope burns; pinches, scrapes, twists and jolts that could
result in scratches, bruises, sprains, lacerations, fractures, concussions, or even more severe life threatening hazards; strains, cuts, bruises,
muscle soreness and fractures; musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck, and back; nerve damage; injuries to internal organs; the
negligence of other participants or persons who may be present; my own physical condition; and the risk of emotional and
psychological injuries or physical damage associated with this activity. Traveling to and from shows, meets and exhibitions will raise the
possibility of any manner of transportation accidents. In any event, if you or your child is injured, any medical assistance will be at your
Furthermore, AM personnel have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a
participant’s fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. They may give incomplete warnings
or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely
voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AM from any and all claims, demands, or
causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of AM’s equipment or facilities,
including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of AM.
4. Should AM or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to
indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear
the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against AM, I agree to do so solely in the state of Virginia, and I further agree that the substantive law
of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this
agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.
Intellectual property rights: with the course of participating in Airotique Aerial Fitness and Performing Arts at 3440 Chandler Creek Road #105, Virginia Beach, VA 23453. Participants will be granted access to intellectual property of Airotique Movement LLC services, class structure, theology nomenclature and its content specifically including but not limited to which is taught and used in aerial fitness, dances, choreographed routines, silk, trapeze, cube, rope and lyra classes (hereafter referred to individually and collectively as “Airotique Movement LLC property”) are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other Intellectual property rights and laws. By acknowledging this online confidentiality and non-compete Agreement, you agree to use and share Airotique movement property solely within Airotique facilities and for your personal non-commercial use. No content may be instructed, published, downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold, or otherwise distributed without the prior and express written consent of Airotique Movement LLC management and or owner. No person affiliated with Airotique movement may use company or Airotique movement property for commercial purposes, either with a Competitor, or as a sole proprietor within a (50) mile radius of any Airotique Movement location or contracted location. No pictures or videos taken, published or posted on public media without the permission from Airotique management and or owner. Pictures or videos taken with Airotique equipment shall become property of Airotique and can be used for advertising purposes.
I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against AM on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire Liability Waiver. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.